Sunday, November 12, 2017

Candidate Releases Reality Based Novel “Worlds Colliding: A Special Antiquity Calais Tale”

 
For Immediate Release 
For More Information, Contact Jim Henry at 

Candidate Releases Reality Based Novel “Worlds Colliding: A Special Antiquity Calais Tale” 

 

HERNANDO – Long before Jim Henry aspired to be U.S. representative in the 11th Florida district, he was an author. 
Now, Henry’s literary world and the world of American politics are crashing together in his newest release, Worlds Colliding: A Special Antiquity Calais Tale. 
“This book actually started out as a Mother’s Day gift for my mother,” Henry explained. “I finished the rough draft just in time for Mother’s Day and surprised mom with the story. After Mother’s Day, I took another look at it, cleaned it up, and decided I was going to sit on it, in terms of publishing it, because as I wrote it, I was focused on getting it done in time to give to mom.” 
In the intervening months, however, Henry started to notice that some of the scenarios he laid out in the plot were unfolding in the real world, particularly in U.S. relations with North Korea. 
“I really hope that we are not as close to nuclear war in Trump’s world as we come in the pages of my book. I really freaked myself right the heck out when I wrote that part of the plot,” Henry said. 
Henry has spoken with representatives from the Federal Elections Commission to verify that he is not breaking any ethics rules, and learned that it is acceptable to give free copies of the book to people who donate to his campaign. 
“Bernie Sanders raised a huge sum of money by collecting $2, $3, etc. The Kindle version of the book retails for $2.99, so I got to thinking that if someone were to donate a few dollars to my campaign, I could give him or her a free copy of the book to say thank you for supporting the campaign. On the other hand, if folks don’t want to donate to the campaign, but they want to read a good book, they can buy the book online, and I can use the sales proceeds in the campaign,” Henry said. 
-30- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Webster - 'I am 100 percent behind Donald Trump'

For Immediate Release For more information contact Jim Henry at Jimhenryforcongress@gmail.com or (352) 462-8019             HERN...